Orders & Delivery
1. Where do you deliver to?
Currently we deliver to mainland UK addresses only. Due to the nature of our products we use a courier service to ensure that they arrive with you still frozen and therefore currently cannot supply Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and some areas of the UK that are remote. If you live in an isolated area it would be worth giving our customer support team a call or email to make sure we are able to arrange overnight courier. (0845 5411568 / firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. Do your products arrive frozen?
Yes. Our meals are packed in high quality triple walled boxes, Puffin Packaging liners and ice/gel packs to ensure that they are still frozen when you receive them.
The packaging we use is 100% sustainable thanks to our friends over at Puffin Packaging. The wool is 100% biodegradable so just pop it on your compost heap or get your creative juices flowing to upcycle it into something new. The plastic is MDPE which is recycled at most local recycling centres, just check your council website to see.
Here’s some top tips and tricks to upcycle and get the most our of your Puffin Packaging:
- Make your chickens feel extra cosy with some Puffin wool lining their nests
- Sew some fabric over the Puffin wool pad and use as a jacket for your Thermos or if you’re having a little fun: a wine cooler
- Make a woolly tea pot cosy to keep your Earl Grey piping hot
- To stop freezing pipes in winter just insulate them using some Puffin wool
- Revive your flat dining chairs by padding the seats with Puffin wool
- Pack the Puffin wool into a long piece of fabric to make a draft excluder for those chilly winter nights
- Stuff your dog’s bed with some Puffin wool for extra luxurious doggy daydreams
- Stuff some wool down your wellies at a festival for warmth: you’ll be dancing all night!
- If you keep your Puffin Packaging in the plastic you can reuse it for a picnic or when you go camping!
- Alternatively, wear your Puffin wool and pretend you’re a sheep.
- If you have any other super suggestions you would like us to share then please do let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com
3. Is there a minimum order?
No, however all orders over £50 qualify for free delivery. If your order is below that amount, then there is a flat rate delivery charge of £7.50 for any order. This cost is due to the courier service and specialist packaging that we use to ensure your order is frozen when it arrives with you.
4. Can you deliver my order even if I am going to be out?
Yes. When you place your order you will be able to advise of where you would like the order to go if you are not in. We recommend you nominate a neighbour or a safe place to leave the package.
5. Can I order gift cards?
Yes! Our gift cards are very popular. You can order these online and the recipient will be sent an email with a personalised message. Please see ‘Gift Cards’ for further details.
6. Can I order some products as a gift for someone?
Yes! We think the gift of delicious food is a great idea! Please fill in the comments section when you check out whether this is a gift for someone and you will be able to add a personalised message.